Sunday, May 1, 2011

Portfolio!

My portfolio was suppose to be made out of alluminum sheet metal.....clearly that did not happen.  For one, it was impossible to find sheet metal that was thin enough to not be too heavy in such a large size.  So instead...I used silver matte board with a thick layer of plastic over it that actually (surprisingly) gave off the same industrial look as the metal!  I then used silver ribbon (I was going for industrial, or raw-chic [like my blog header!])  to tie the boards together-which might not have been the best choice- I probably should have used something a little stronger.

This is my one point perspective that I added on the portfolio proposal assignment, just for kicks :)  Look how cute Sarah looks!

This is the actual portfolio- It's kind of hard to see since the plastic is so reflective!  The blog header is on the front of it!

Good byeee first year Studio Desk.  My little hide out will be missed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment